Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lights will guide you home, and I will try to fix you

February 5th, 2009
Today I scared people with this weird stick thing I found.. ha ha I got the best reaction out of Noel...



February 4, 2009

Vivianna and I went on a double date with guys from my singles ward, Keith and Chance!
First we went to Classic Skating and went roller skating! ha ha okay so here's the thing... I used to roller blade, and the brakes were on the back of them... So I put on these roller skates and of course I cant even balance in them which doesn't make sense because they have 4 wheels, like a car. and then when I try to stop myself I would lean back thinking the breaks are back there. but no they are on the front... ha ha so I pretty much almost fall like every ten seconds. ha ha I made a fool out of myself. but It was actually pretty fun once I kinda got the hang of them. and it is totally something I would try again.
So after that closed we went to play games at walmart. When we fist got there the boys started playing with those machines that you move that claw thing and you grab the stuff animals. Well at the end of the night Vivianna had a heart thing and I had a dog with a heart on it. :) So then we got stickers from the nice door welcomer and then we went and played with some toys and just walked around until we ended up stopping by a TV that was playing a movie. and we sat our self down on the floor and relaxed and watched our show.
After that we went back to my house and spent the rest of the night watching t.v.






Sitting on the floor at walmart watching TV




Dont ask... ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment