Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Would you go with me

February 11th, 2009
Today my daddy and I went and worked at the cannery down town. It was pretty fun. We made apple sauce... I was a tester... which didn't work out so well because I don't eat apple sauce... and it turned out that the other lady that worked with me didn't eat it either. ha ha So the guy was like well one of you has to taste it, and make sure it taste okay. So this old lady is like I will, and so she takes a bite and just stares at the guy and he's like how does it taste? and then she asks, "what should apple sauce taste like?" ha ha I was like going to die from laughter. and this guy just looked at us like we were the two most dumbest people ever. It was great.
So here was my blonde moment of the day/ confession: I never knew that apple sauce was made from real apples... I know. How much dumber can you get?? Go ahead and laugh. So after we spent a few hours working there I'm in the car with my dad driving home and I tell him that I didn't know apple sauce was made from real apples, and he was laughing really hard at me, and then he asked me what I thought they were made out of? and I said fake apples? Like how those instant potato are made from fake potato's... ya then I found out that instant potato's are actually made from real potato's...





1 comment: