Friday, January 2, 2009

All you need is love!!!

January 2nd, 2009
So bright and early this morning I got up and got ready and my mom drove me over to the dentist office where I got my wisdom teeth removed!! That was a once in a life time thing that I never wanted to go through but it's kinda just a part of life. Lucky for me I really didn't get much swelling and by 5pm I was totally fine, I even went to a movie and hung out with some friends and went shopping. Yay for not having any pain! How did i luck out of that one??

January 1st, 2009
ELBOW MASSAGES!!! Yesterday was the first day to do something that I have never done before and I had forgotten to do something, and when I did remember I was stuck in a car driving home from cedar to salt lake. So I was sitting here giving my cousin a back massage and I thought that it would be cool to get a massage in a weird place... So my cousin Mandi and I gave each other Elbow Massages!! It was actually really weird and it didn't feel good like a nice back massage does but it is totally something that everyone should try at least once before they die!!

1 comment:

  1. You finally have something to thank your mom for: taking after her with only the bottom wisdom teeth!

    Cute blog! Maybe one of these days I'll try something new!

    ReplyDelete