Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need to be bold, need to jump in the cold, need to fall in love with a boy like you!

January 26, 2009
Have you ever noticed that you put your right leg in your pants first?
Well I decide to mix things up a little bit, and I put on my clothes starting with the left side first.

January 25, 2009
Noel came to my singles ward with me and after we ate dinner as a ward... I love singles wards!!! Esp. mine!

January 24th, 2009
-I got my hair cut by Cailie!
-Hung out at a hair salon all day long.
-Did someones hair in a hair salon.
-Went to a institute dance at the U of U .
-Was in a contest with Lauren for our costumes, and I won a fire head wrap!!
-Bought a coat, that normally cost $100, for $15!!!





January 23, 2009
I went to Cailie's Cello concert!!! I have always had a secret desire to play the Cello... and now I really want to play it!! But it looks really hard!


January 22nd, 2009
I went hip hop dancing at studio 600. I really miss the dances on campus at SUU. :(
But it was fun. I was glad to go dancing with my dancing buddy Manda again!!
i.love.dancing.

January 21st, 2009
So for my new thing my mom wanted me to look up dead people on the computer... Ya I tried, I really did, but my ADD kicked in and I ended up going to the kitchen to get a quick snack and instead started baking a cake.. Talk about having ADD!!! ha ha I have never baked a cake at 11:30 at night, and I was trying to be all creative.. so I made the cake in circles and stacked them on top of each other. I also put orange jello in it!




My masterpiece!!!




January 20th, 2009
So on my way home from school on the trax I was just sitting there minding my own business and this big guy dressed in all leather came and sat across from me... and a few minutes later a lady came and sat next to me... well i took a quick glance at her, and just kinda wondered who would go out in public dressed like that... (ha ha, I know that is really rude of me, but if you saw her you would of thought it to!) anyways well the guy in leather started talking to her and when she answered it wasn't a girls voice I heard. But I was to scared to look so I just leaned against the window and kept my face in my book... Well when they stood up to get off I just had to look and it was a man in women's clothing... with girl hair and makeup and everything! EW... So new thing of my day: Sit next to a cross dresser on the trax. (This is one I hope never happens again.. )

January 19th, 2009
Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!!
In honor of this wonderful day... I made a picture of Martin with my jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so fun to read. I love the new hair cut too.

    ReplyDelete