Thursday, January 8, 2009

If you can wiggle, You can dance!!!

January 7th, 2009
So not going into detail... I was having a very bad day this day... and I pretty much had hit rock bottom. Well my mom called me and told me that Noel had a meeting in Provo and that I need to drive her to it. So when Noel was in her meeting and I had nothing to do I decided to go and sit in the bridal part of the store and watch girls try on wedding dresses. Wow, it really is funny how doing something so simple can make you feel so much better. As I sat there I saw lots of different girls trying on lots of gorgeous wedding dresses and coming out and looking at themselves in the mirror and they were all just so happy and excited. And it gave me something to look forward to and made me feel so much better! And when Noel was done with her meeting me tried on some pretty dresses, which makes you feel like a princess... and how can you not be happy when you feel like a princess???
I've never gone and just watched girls try on dresses but it was very relaxing, and it is definitely something that I will do again when I am having a bad day!!





January 6th, 2009

So today my redheaded blondness brought me to my new adventure of the day...
So after my classes had ended today I went to get on the trax to go home and I accidentally got onto the University trax instead of the Sandy trax... So I was sitting there and I got out my homework and was reading and when I looked up a while later and noticed that I was up at the U so I got my books together and got off and had a nice wait at the U's stadium, which is pretty cool because I don't think I've ever really been there before. At least not that I can remember. So after waiting for 15 minutes for my next trax I got onto the sandy trax and started on the ride back down town. well after a few stops a bunch of teenagers got on, and I mean a bunch of people!! A few came and sat next to me and started talking to me, they told me that they were on a tour from Brazil and they were going to see all of Salt Lake City. And then they started asking me a bunch of questions like where I grew up what my favorite places down town were things like that. Well in the middle of them asking me all these questions the one boy was like "can I have your number?" ha ha it caught me off guard and I kinda just stared at him and laughed until one of the other girls smacked him on the forehead and said you know we are not allowed to get numbers while we are here. It was pretty funny.

So there was kinda two new things that day... I got on the wrong trax and took a little trip up to the U of U, and a Brazilian man asked me for my number... lol

January 5th, 2009
For those of you who don't know I have moved back into my parents house and I am now going to school at LDS Business College. January 5th was my first day there, So I decided to use that as my new thing of the day! It is so different there than it was at SUU!! And honestly I like SUU a ton better, but I'm sure I'll get used to it here and learn to love it.
Today when I was waiting for the trax to come so I could go home I saw an old man walking and when he noticed that it had started snowing he stopped walking and looked up with a huge smile on his face, and put up his hand so he could catch some snow. :0) It made me really happy! I love old people! They are so cute!!




2 comments:

  1. cute!!!!! don't worry. you will love it. just give it a little time. change is hard but good. it will make you a better person. help you to learn patience. to love more. to get out of your security bubble and have fun. to meet people you normally never would. one of the best lessons we will ever learn is contentment. especially in times of trial; when we don't understand why life is the way it is. but we are always blessed for it. and you will find yourself loving the place you're at even more than you thought were possible. just give it some time. i promise it will work out. i love you roasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also...getting lost on trax..hahaha.
    a-good times. ;)
    b-we are SO related. :) and even our red hair can't hide it.. haha.

    ReplyDelete