Monday, January 19, 2009

When it rains it pours and opens door

January 18th, 2009
In church we held the hymn book upside down and sung the wrong verses. ha ha luckily no one was sitting by us...
So thinking we were being all cool and creative Cailie and I decided to have a waxing party! Cailie waxed my eyebrows and I waxed part of her eyebrows and her tummy! ha ha even though it had like no hair at all... it was something I had never done. So we did it anyways!




January 17, 2009
New things: -Went to the biggest institute dance ever! (also the coolest).
-Went to a coffee shop and watch people perform, Paul sung and played his guitar!
-Watched Dragons infernal showdown in the coolest car CD/DVD play ever!
-Ate something new at chili's.


January 16, 2009
Today Lauren and me found a baby orange inside of Laurens orange! Coolest thing ever!!
We also thought it would be fun to jump in the dumpsters and pretend to surf! Benz looked at us really weird when we asked him to come and take our picture. Lol



January 15th, 2009
So on my way home from school I went and got on the trax and I was sitting by myself and this werdo guy came and started talking to me, well long story short I called my dad so that I wouldn't have to talk to the creepo. But when I was getting off he gave me his card... ha ha Here is a picture, so you can see what I have to put up with everyday...


No comments:

Post a Comment