Friday, January 2, 2009

Dance Me In the rain!!

Just a little bit about me:

-My name is McKenna but most my friends call me Kenna!

-I am 18 years old, but i act like I'm 12 most the time!

-I love life and everything that comes with it!

-I think that pregnant women have the cutest bodies in the world!

-I love chick flicks and holding hands!

-My favorite colors are purple and pink!

-I think that life is to short and that people take everything to serious!

-I love dancing and think it's even better if your out in the rain, or in your room in your underwear!

-I think that laughing is the best medicine for people!

-I love the smell of wet cement!

-My lucky numbers are 3 and 8!

-I have an obsession with camera, and can never take enough pictures!

-I love dark gloomy days!

-I am a redhead, but I am truly blond at heart! My uncle tells me that the red is a warning sign for the blond underneath!

-I believe that you can never own enough shoes!

-I love hardwood floors!

-I hate it when people are mad at me!

-I have to have my things in order or it drive me crazy!

-I love quotes and have a whole book full of them!

-I love music and will listen to pretty much anything!

-I love my family and my church and i don't know what i would ever do without them.





Well enough about me now let me tell you why i made this blog:

I made this blog because my amazing cousin, Cailers, has decided to try one new thing every day. And asked me to do it will her and of course being the spontaneous person that I am I said I would. It doesn't have to be something huge, just something that is new, and something that I will remember. And this is going to be my blog to talk about the random thing I have done that day!

I am also going to post just little things about things I love and quotes I have heard. I hope you will enjoys this as much as I will!! I love you all! kisses love Kenna!

1 comment: