Thursday, January 8, 2009

It was YOU and ME against the world...

January 8th, 2009

So first can I just say that I was so happy that today was the 8th!!! ha ha I LOVE to write "8"s!!! I was really sad when 2008 was over cause then I couldn't write 8 on all my papers :(


So my new thing today was I went to go banana's and visited lauren and she was working so we were making all the clothes straight and I found this gold skirt and I was like on baby and grabbed it and held it up to me and Lauren laughed and told me it was a shirt and so I just had to try it on! ha ha it was really tight and it was cutting of the curculation to my chest.. but it was pretty hot! So then I went into the back of the store to show noel and she found me a shirt that was like a XXXL and they dressed me up in weird clothes and then I went and walked around the store like it was my clothes. ha ha it was pretty funny if i do say so myself!




So I know I look like i'm a retarted person, but Noel and Lauren told me to stand like that...



No comments:

Post a Comment